Re: Note on name: Internet storm - OK Now

Thanks, Jason! I think we're getting somewhere useful in this
conversation..

Playing devil's advocate with my own subtitle proposal, I note a few
concerns I'm still mulling:

*	Our title will display in people's default H1 settings. This
*	argues for fewer words.

*	Since "method" has a specific meaning in software development, I
*	wonder whether a more neutral term like "approach" might be
*	better? Or, frankly, whether we need a word at that point in the
*	subtitle at all!

Best,
Janina