Re: Note on name: Internet storm - OK Now

+public-a11yedge@w3.org because we need to use our archived email list
for these conversations!

One thought on retitling -- perhaps as a expanded title, i.e

Accessibility at the Edge:
An Inventory of Non Source-Based Alternatives

I'm inclined to agree in the main with Jason on retitling, though I'm
mulling whether "not at the source" is too obviously, and unproductively
confrontational. I do like this litany of where else a11y might be
realized, though. That's a keeper, imo.

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)
Accessibility Consultant https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka