Re: MC not available for functional needs today

Hi Michael,

Joshue sent regrets also.
So we can cancel today.
I will take a look at this over the weekend.

Charles Hall

Senior Accessibility Designer
Invited Expert, W3C AGWG & Silver TF
Chair, W3C IDIW CG
Member, Ferndale Accessibility & Inclusion Advisory Commission