Re: Functional Needs sub-group 16 July 2020

Hi,

Created a spreadsheet with the Master List and another column for User
Needs and mapping to functional outcomes.
Just for a small exercise would this be interesting to see to add some user
needs AND some functional outcomes?

If we have such a sample, we might be able to better judge relations and
how to test the functional outcomes.

If agreed I can continue the spreadsheet and fill in some data.
Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Jake