Re: suggestion

My current working assumption is that regardless of the form this collection takes, a subset of needs would be available for and identified as mapping to an inheritor – including WCAG3.

In its current draft list format, the number of items may increase as I better understand and am able to articulate the unique intersectional needs of race and disability, as well as once the cognitive needs are reviewed by a wider audience. But I am confident that there will be consensus on a list that is larger and more inclusive than the EN 301 549 set, but less than the entire list.

Currently, I think the highest level categories are:
Essential
Sensory
Physical
Cognitive
Independence

Charles Hall

Senior Accessibility Designer
Invited Expert, W3C AGWG & Silver TF
Chair, W3C IDIW CG
Member, Ferndale Accessibility & Inclusion Advisory Commission