Principal, Accessibility Standards, and Technical Lead, Global Certified Accessible
Benetech
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y

On Mar 2, 2022, at 10:35 AM, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com<mailto:matt.garrish@gmail.com>> wrote:

FYI, when this refresh happens the new links to the vocabulary will be live.

If interested, you can review the updated definitions in the CreativeWork definition on the staging site: https://webschemas.org/CreativeWork

Matt

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com<mailto:danbri@google.com>>
Sent: March 2, 2022 2:23 PM
To: schema.org<http://schema.org/> Mailing List <public-schemaorg@w3.org<mailto:public-schemaorg@w3.org>>; Cata Milos <camilos@microsoft.com<mailto:camilos@microsoft.com>>; Nicolas Torzec <torzecn@oath.com<mailto:torzecn@oath.com>>; Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com<mailto:scorlosquet@gmail.com>>; R.V. Guha <guha@google.com<mailto:guha@google.com>>
Subject: Schema.org<http://schema.org/> v14 release candidate (target ~2022/03/17)

Dear Schema.<http://schema.org/>org<http://schema.org/> Community Group / Steering Group / interested parties,

Based on discussions here and in Github, here is a proposal for a new
Schema.<http://schema.org/>org<http://schema.org/> release, version 14.0, which I would like to publish in mid March.

https://webschemas.org/docs/releases.html#14.0

The overview paragraph in the release notes could do with some fleshing out, but otherwise I think we've enough for a good release here.

I am also working on refreshing the draft Schema.org<http://schema.org/> Feeds specification (https://webschemas.org/docs/feeds.html) but I don't want to delay the release draft - I'll circulate it for a separate discussion thread.

cheers,

Dan

--
for Schema.org<http://schema.org/>.