From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 6:49 AM
To: public-2018-identity-ws@w3.org
Subject: Re: Interests and Ideas

On 12/4/18 5:24 AM, Will Abramson wrote:
> Let me know if you would like to have a discussion along these lines.
> Also please correct me if I am way off with these ideas and
> assumptions.

Hey Will, fantastic questions all around - this workshop is definitely the venue to explore those topics. Based on the attendee list (~70 people), and the time we've allocated for breakout sessions and socialization time, I think you'll be able to explore those items in a lot of depth next week.

We also spend quite a bit of time exploring those topics in the W3C Credentials Community Group[1] and the W3C Verifiable Claims Working Group[2], which meet weekly, so please join those groups as well if you have the bandwidth.

-- manu

[1] https://w3c-ccg.github.io/

[2] https://www.w3.org/2017/vc/WG/

--
Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny) Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Veres One Decentralized Identifier Blockchain Launches https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches