Re: passwords

At 11:24 AM 11/27/96 EST, HUGO@watson.ibm.com wrote:
>I've seen a lot of traffic in this list discussing the use of
>passwords,

Hi,

I'm new to this list so I don't know if this has been mentioned. Regarding
the discussion of SSL not supporting the use of passwords, has SSH been
considered by the IETF TLS? It supports the use of encrypted passwords as
well as pure RSA authentication.

Thanks,
Richard Chase
Richard.Chase@DataFellows.com, World Wide Web: http://www.DataFellows.com

Data Fellows
4000 Moorpark Ave., Suite 207
San Jose, CA 95117
phone (408) 244-9090, fax (408) 244-9494

* Vineyard, the Award-winning Visual Information Manager for Workgroups *
* F-Secure, Unmatched, Easy to Use Internet Security                    *
*	 	http://www.DataFellows.com/                             *