RE: May 29th Meeting

Mark,

I hope to post a list of proposed discussion topics within the next
couple of days.  This list will be compiled from the topics raised on
this list to date.  If you or anyone else wishes to suggest topics for
discussion which have not yet been posted to the list, then please post
your suggestions and I will incorporate them into the document.  On the
morning of 5/29, the meeting attendees can decide which of the topics
should be addressed at the meeting given the limited amount of time we
have available to us.

Location:
Garden Court Hotel
520 Cowper Street
Palo Alto, California

Telephone: 415-322-9000

Schedule:
0800 - 0830, Continental breakfast
0830 - 1200, Morning session
1200 - 1300, Lunch
1300 - 1500, Early afternoon session
1500 - 1530, Afternoon break
1530 - 1700, Late afternoon session/wrap-up