Re: proposed charter for TLS working group

Tom Stephens wrote:
> Two weeks ago I posted to this alias an invitation for all interested
> parties to meet and develop a draft which could be presented to this
> working group at Montreal.  I make that proposal again.  Would you be
> willing to be in the San Francisco Bay Area during the week of 5/27 (
> time and location can be announced this week) and resolve the issues you
> and the others on this alias have raised?

I won't be able to be on the West Coast that week (I have too many meetings
and other commitments in and around Boston). However I would be willing to
"Teleparticipate" if the meeting can be arranged for Monday or Tuesday (I have
an all day commitment on Wednesday and will be traveling on Thursday and
Friday [by bicycle]).

                                  -Jeff