Re: STLP and proposal

I only mentione these two not as a complete set at all. The working group
should consider all possible features, improvements and enhancements. My
message was sent because the "private" STLP discussions became public very
quickly and I do not see the need to discuss these things twice, once in
one-on-one and once in the WG.

My opinions about some of the proposed features do not reflect what the WG
would like to do or otherwise propose. I just noticed that SSL3.0 looks like a
good starting point, and if we start now we have a chnace of getting somewhere.

Taher

--
Taher Elgamal	    elgamal@netscape.com
Chief Scientist, Netscape Communications