RE: SWAP WG Charter -- Second iteration

I would add that one of the benefits of an IETF effort is the input we as
proponents of SWAP, will get from IETF members that are not part of WfMC.
It has been suggested that the WfMC IF4 with MIME, HTTP(i.e. SWAP) AND OMG
BO bindings are adequate.  But without the OMG member's input or the IETF
input how can we ensure we have considered all the aspects?

Michael Oliver
Senior Technical Research Engineer
Product Marketing
Open Text Corporation