RE: HELP with Method Name in SWAP headers

To all,

	Am I to understand that the idea of placing these methods into the
header
is NOT settled - and that I can implement this NOW any way I want?
(I want to put it in the XML page e.g..  <METHOD>PROPFIND</METHOD>)

	I'd hate to write it one way now just to change it later - but I
need to get
something going now!

thanks very much,
rich