Re: Gunter Van de Velde's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary-12: (with COMMENT)

Thanks. It's always good to have a fresh set of eyes on it from outside of
the scope of expertise to make sure we have something that's approachable
for non-experts as well.

I liked your abstract suggestion but made a few tweaks because it handles
the delivery (or assignment) of the dictionaries as well and isn't for
pre-shared dictionaries (though those could leverage parts of the spec for
their purposes).

I went with:

   This document specifies a mechanism for dictionary-based compression
   in the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).  By utilizing this
   technique, clients and servers can reduce the size of transmitted
   data, leading to improved performance and reduced bandwidth
   consumption.  This document extends existing HTTP compression methods
   and provides guidelines for the delivery and use of compression
   dictionaries within the HTTP protocol.

Draft 13 has the updated abstract:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary/13/