Re: Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary-11: (with COMMENT)

Thanks for pointing out the confusing bits. I updated the draft to
reference the hasRegExpGroups attribute of the URLPattern directly and
changed the "Dictionary" structured field reference to just reference the
"response header" so it reads a lot cleaner (the fact that it is a
Dictionary is already handled earlier in the section).

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary/12/