Re: Method Mania

Thanks for the clarification.  Looking at the http2 rfc9113[1], bottom of
section 8.3.1, says:
"Individual HTTP/2 requests do not carry an explicit indicator of protocol
version. All HTTP/2 requests implicitly have a protocol version of "2.0""

So, there's no longer an explicit version string, or header.

The reason I asked was when considering new methods.  The option of revving
the version of the messaging/semantics layer isn't feasible.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc9113#section-8.3.1

--

---
*Josh Co*hen