Re: [TLS] New Internet Draft: The qpack_static_table_version TLS extension

Some thoughts:
Putting it into a TLS extension seems like a layering violation. At that point during the handshake, we don't know yet which ALPN will be negotiated. In the best case scenario, this would render the qpack_static_table_version extension useless, but things might get more complicated once a different protocol (HTTP/3.1?) starts using QPACK (potentially with a different static table).
I've never been a big fan of the one-size-fits-all approach of QPACK's static table, so a replacement mechanism would be much more interesting to me.