Re: [IANA #1280425] Re: Content-Disposition missing from IANA HTTP field name registry

Hi Amanda,

On Thu, 7 Sept 2023, 20:01 Amanda Baber via RT, <iana-issues@iana.org>
wrote:

> Hi Mark, Lucas, all,
>
> It appears that we inadvertently deleted "Content-Disposition" in a July
> update, when we added "Content-Digest." That registration has been
> restored, and I can confirm that no other registrations have been removed
> since an update Mark requested in April 2022 [IANA #1228851] that concerned
> some provisional entries:
>
> https://www.iana.org/assignments/http-fields
>
> I apologize for the error. Our registry update process includes checking a
> diff before committing, but that step may have been missed in this instance.

Thanks for the explanation!

As one of the authors the requested Content-Digest registration and
approved the IANA actions we requested I'm happy to take some of the blame
here :-)

Cheers
Lucas