Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-gateway-description-00.txt

Hi folks,

At IETF117, we discussed the HTTP Cache Groups specification and the HTTP Cache Invalidation API specification.

One of the things we talked about there was splitting the description format out of the latter document; below, see the result of doing so (along with some additions).

The Cache Groups spec has also been updated, but that was just to remove this material.

Feedback and suggestions most welcome.

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/