Re: How to handle "101 Switching Protocols in H2 or H3"

It's a good catch that RFC 9113 doesn't explicitly call out what you
should do here.

The response code should not be propagated to the next hop: as RFC
9113 says, you are not permitted to send a 101 in HTTP/2. This is a
stream error of type PROTOCOL_ERROR.

Cory