draft-soni-protocol-handler-well-known-uri

hello,

we'd like to introduce our draft for supporting/improving cross-website
(and, to some extent, cross-app) interactions.  we feel like existing
attempts often miss the mark, and we figured we might as well take a
fairly direct approach to the issue and see where that leads us.

the draft only defines the proposed well-known endpoint, and what it
should do when navigated to.  an explicit non-goal is to prescribe how
other websites/apps should use it (the examples are merely an example).

thanks! and also apologies for being clueless about how to
submit/introduce this stuff, still learning the whole process.