Re: The web+ URI scheme prefix

It took me a while to find this, but here is the WHATWG specification of "web+": https://html.spec.whatwg.org/#web+-scheme-prefix  (the WHATWG URL spec somehow fails to define what a scheme is other than "an ASCII string" and only mentions web+ in an example)

Here is the IETF registry: https://www.iana.org/assignments/uri-schemes/uri-schemes.xhtml

This group is probably not the place to discuss this as it relates to a broader topic.  I've moved this to apps-discuss@.  Enjoy.