Call for Adoption: HTTP Proxy-Status Parameter for Next-Hop Aliases

Tommy et al,

This draft (or the protocol elements it defines) have been talked about in a few different places, so let's do a Call for Adoption to find out.

This message opens a Call for Adoption for draft-pauly-httpbis-alias-proxy-status:
  https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pauly-httpbis-alias-proxy-status-00.html

For the purposes of this CfA, assume that the proposed scope of work is as described -- just adding the `next-hop-alias` parameter, with any further work to be taken on separately.

Please respond to indicate whether you support this work, that scope, and whether you intend to implement or use it.

The CfA will last for two weeks, ending on 20 December.

Cheers,