Re: Digests, signatures and chunk extensions

While MICE might require that a tree of parts constructed over a complete
resource, I'm not sure if Sam's use case requires that property. Instead a
similar but simpler "progressive integrity" content encoding (PrICE), where
the content self-describes part boundaries and their digests without
chaining, might fit the need. The benefit of including this type of thing
inside the content encoding is that it can pass across intermediaries and
HTTP versions without having to worry about re-encoding chunks or adding
new frames.