Please send feedback about leadership candidates to NOMCOM

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:48:25 +0000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi HTTP folks,

One part of the IETF that might not be so visible to you is how we select the leadership -- people on the IESG (the Area Directors, who approve our RFCs for publication), the Internet Architecture Board, and other positions.

Every year, the NOMCOM is formed* and selects people who have been nominated to these positions. One major input to their decisions is the feedback that the community -- you! -- sends in.

So, please take a few minutes to look through the list of nominees here:**
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2022/feedback/

If you've worked with or interacted with any of the listed nominees, please tell the NOMCOM what you think -- even a sentence or two helps. The deadline is 28 November, but early feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

* Full disclosure: I'm on the NOMCOM this year.

** You need a data tracker account to do this; if you don't have one, create one here:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/