Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-sfbis-00.txt

[editor hat on]

As requested, a -00 of sfbis.

This draft attempts to have minimal changes from the published RFC; see:
  https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=rfc8941&url2=https://httpwg.github.io/http-extensions/draft-ietf-httpbis-sfbis.txt
(there are a few bits that we still need to get fixed)

The next draft will introduce the Date time (copied wholesale from retrofit).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/