Re: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-13

From: Roberto Polli <robipolli@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 19:24:22 +0200
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

I want to start thanking Annabelle & Justin  for this work.

From the editorial point of view, I think the text prose can be simplified
in many different parts containing tracks of all the reasoning we made
during these years, including:

- TLS is not enough;
- HTTP permits and requires message transformations;

I will provide feedback via issues.

Thanks again for this great - and very complex - work,
R.