extension for feedback on draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-13 ?

From: Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:48:29 +0200
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

   I have not got feedback yet on the latest version of 13 of the draft.
But I have implemented one of the versions from the beginning of the year
which compiles to Java and javascript (though it would require more work)

   https://github.com/bblfish/httpSig

With work it could also compile to native.

I found that version very helpful.
I will try to have some feedback by the 25th, but I could
provide better feedback with a bit more time ...

Henry