Re: Call for Adoption: Structured Fields Revision (RFC8941bis)

> On 20 Oct 2022, at 10:57 am, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
>
> One thing, just to make sure folks are aware: Retrofit currently defines a few places where SF parsing algorithms are relaxed, to make parsing more successful. See:
>  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2235
>
> Conceivably, we could move these relaxations into retrofit and put them behind a flag or mode, so that they're integrated into the algorithms, rather than monkey-patching them. We'd need to do it in a way that doesn't affect "normal" SF parsing, though.
>
> Thoughts?

I should have been more explicit: what do people think about expanding the scope of changes we'd consider to include this? I'm fine either way, just wanted to make sure folks were aware of the issue.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/