Re: Proposal for new `Partitioned` cookie attribute

Hey all,

We think we're now ready to start building consensus in this group to add
the Partitioned attribute into RFC6265bis (or RFC6265ter if appropriate).
Here's an I-D to get the discussion started:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cutler-httpbis-partitioned-cookies/00/

Thanks,
Dylan