From: <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 14, 2022 at 2:49 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-schwartz-modern-http-proxies-00.txt
To: Benjamin M. Schwartz <bemasc@google.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-schwartz-modern-http-proxies-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Benjamin Schwartz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-schwartz-modern-http-proxies
Revision:       00
Title:          Modernizing HTTP Forward Proxy Functionality
Document date:  2022-10-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schwartz-modern-http-proxies-00.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schwartz-modern-http-proxies

Abstract:
   HTTP proxying features have long been part of the core HTTP
   specification.  However, the core proxying functionality has several
   important deficiencies in modern HTTP environments.  This
   specification defines alternative proxy service configurations for
   HTTP requests and TCP connections.  These services are identified by
   URI Templates and designed for parallelism with DoH, MASQUE, and
   Oblivious HTTP.

The IETF Secretariat