Re: Bikeshed: "context" parameter for signatures

My first thought when I see the labels "app" and "application" is that the
value is meant to be the name of an application.

How about something like "appdata"? This changes the noun to a generic
"data", but it keeps "app" in there as an adjective to indicate that this
parameter is for something application-specific.

Tyler