Re: DRAFT agenda for 114

Hi folks,

Just a heads-up: because there were a number of conflicts, we've moved the AltSvc side meeting to Wednesday, same time, in Salon 9.

Note that's a smaller room (the sheet says it can hold 16), so if lots of people come, some may need to stand on the sides. If you're presenting or otherwise have a significant stake in the discussion, please show up early to secure a seat.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/