Re: An informational+individual RFC for migrating from Digest?

Another option, if this is just a migration guide for implementations, is to write something up as a blog post / online article / wiki. This could be something that would helpful to the implementers you’re concerned about, and also clearly point to the new standard as the official definition of the protocol.

I agree with Mark that there shouldn’t be an Internet Draft / RFC for this.

Tommy