Re: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-01

Hi everyone,

I've reviewed this document, and while I'm sully supportive of the general
direction, I think it could benefit from a bit more editorial work before
publication. I've filed a few issues (see below) but overall I think the
format section needs to be more precise about the meaning of all the fields.

Thanks,
David

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1943
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1944