Re: Call for Adoption: draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-h3-00

Please do this work, we have an awkward gap right now. If we keep the scope
narrow, I'm confident that the draft can progress quickly.

I recently contributed support for H2 ORIGIN frame to wireshark [1]. I'll
happily do the same for H3.

Cheers
Lucas

[1] https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/5892