Re: Standard URL safe digest form and hash algorithm list

Hi Roman,

Can you please file a github issue requesting the registration of two more
digest algorithms?

About the encoding, we decided to delegate it to SF. I don't remember why
it was decided to use but instead of b64url though...

Isn't decode/encode a viable solution?

Kind regards,