Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-07.txt

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the rich feedback on the draft during the WGLC. We've just cut
the 07 draft ahead of the IETF 112 deadline. This incorporates editorial
changes to address the WGLC comments.

As Tommy mentioned when concluding the WGLC, a few of the issues that got
opened resulted in proposed changes that touch on normative parts of the
specification. We believe these to be minor changes, but wanted to make
people aware of them before we merge into what will become the 08 draft.
The following issues will be resolved by their proposals unless we hear
some pushback, we plan to do that on Monday 08 November.

* Changes to SETTINGS_NO_RFC7540_PRIORITIES #1714
<https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1714>
  - the proposed resolution is
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1725
* Intermediaries modifying Priority header fields #1715
<https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1715>
  - the proposed resolution is
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1735
* Should invalid priority field value in PRIORITY_UPDATE frames cause a
connection error? #1741
<https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1741>
  - the proposed resolution is
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1756