Re: Working Group Last Call: Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/3

Almost perfect.

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1701 asks what recommendations we make about handling RESET_STREAM and STOP_SENDING.  h3 is not the same as h2, so we should probably spend some words on what to do there.