Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-05.txt

Hello HTTP WG,

We've just published draft 05 of the priorities draft.

I immediately realized that I'd neglected to add a changelog, which isn't
terrible because this one is mainly editorial changes. They accommodate
updated references to the HTTP core revision and RFC 7540bis work.

I'd also like to highlight the new issue 1679 [1] we spun off from one of
Robin's comments on those editorial changes. This issue relates to the text
about the HTTP/2 SETTINGS_DEPRECATE_RFC7540_PRIORITIES setting, and whether
endpoints that send it are expected to use Extensible priorities or if they
could use something else. Since we aren't defining a negotiation mechanism
as part of this work, I'm leaning towards making the text stricter about
the recommendation to use Extensible priorities when using the setting. If
you have any thoughts on the matter, please let us know.

Beyond that, we think this document is in a good position and don't plan
further changes other than in response to WG feedback.

Cheers,
Lucas

[1] - https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1679