Re: PoW (Re: Attack research on HTTP/2 implementations)

On Fri Sep 3, 2021 at 3:53 PM UTC, Erik Aronesty wrote:
> a flexible, intelligent protocol could make it infeasible for an
> attacker to bring down a server, while allowing regular traffic to
> proceed virtually unhindered

i think you should google for "low orbit ion cannon" before you decide.

> but i'm arguing with people who have conflicts of interest, so i'm done.

i want to avoid non-beneficial complexity, but that i have no pecuniary
interests in whether such complexity is present in HTTP or not. but,
perhaps you are lumping me in without warrant.

vixie