FW: New Version Notification for draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-h3-00.txt

From: Mike Bishop <mbishop@evequefou.be>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 16:00:21 +0000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Since we've adopted RFC7838bis, my draft which redefined the ALTSVC (and later ORIGIN) frame(s) unchanged for HTTP/3 no longer needs to cover the frame it was originally written for.  I've removed the portions which apply to ALTSVC and republished it as a new -00 addressing ORIGIN only.  This is a dead simple draft, but please give it a look to make sure it's not *too* simple.