Interim meeting -- planning

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:02:12 +1000
Cc: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>, Francesca Palombini <francesca.palombini@ericsson.com>
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

From what your Chairs can see, the interim meetings we've been holding seem most conducive to getting our work done. With that in mind, we're considering holding our next interim in the last week of September, on the 28th and 30th, at 21:00 UTC:

  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210927T2100

... and not holding a session during the November "full" IETF meeting.

We don't have an agenda yet, but we think that spending a good bit of time on the drafts that we have in flight should be productive.

If you have any feedback about the dates or times chosen, or thoughts more generally, it'd be great to hear them. Absent pushback, we'll formally request and start planning the meeting.

Chers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/