Re: Working Group Last Call: HTTP/2 revision

Am 23.07.2021 um 02:05 schrieb Mark Nottingham:
> Hello everyone,
>
> This is the start of Working Group Last Call announcement for this document:
>    https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-03.html
>
> Please take time to review it carefully and raise any remaining issues you see (keeping in mind the scope of work),[1] either on the issues list[2] or on this mailing list. Also, we'd like to hear whether you think this document is ready to progress (on this list, please).
>
> Working Group Last Call will end on 13 August 2021.

I'd really like to spend more time on this LC, but the http-core drafts
are currently taking my available time. It really would be good if the
LC could be extended untila few days after the new drafts for http-core
have shipped - which should be sometime this week.

Best regards, Julian