Re: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-12

See:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/9f3c2faa3

This fits in with the overall approach of the document -- as a BCP, we're shying away from placing requirements on implementations.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/