Re: #904: Content on GET requirement strength

Is the spec's explanation of the implications here even sufficient? In
addition to the request getting potentially rejected, might it also lead to
an actual request smuggling attack if the server *doesn't* reject the
request but, instead, interprets it differently?

Given the security risk, the current text doesn't seem strong enough to me.