Re: Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-12

Hi David,

Thanks very much for the review. I think it's probably best to defer discussion of the issue below until the IESG does its comments/DISCUSSes, as they ultimately own policy in this area (AIUI).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/