Re: Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Unless I missed it, we didn't create an issue to track this, so:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/896
... and created a PR to implement the solution outlined below.

Could folks please take a look and leave feedback (there or here)?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/