Re: Tying signed responses to signed requests

Hi Justin,

I think the discussion is interesting and this kind of flow is usually
implemented adding  specific headers to the signature.

Surely conveying information such as the target Uri in the response can be
valuable as long as the server knows the public uri.

I am planning some time for next week for a more detailed reply.

Have a nice day