Re: Cache control in trailers?

Hi,

So basically something along the lines of the following will need to be
sent to prevent same issues as file upload chance of happening.
if you were using quick, say when doing a special stream buffer flush,
those protocols upon which HTTP can't provide this end frame of transmitted
bytes up until such a point will possibly have the chance of suffering same
issues as file upload, or some part of the trailing body
gets recognised as final 10 bytes.
RST frame with final byte offset
Data frame with FIN bit set

Kind Regards,